Feature request for Golfer 2 - Stableford points — TomTom Community

Feature request for Golfer 2 - Stableford points

LionelMauriceLionelMaurice Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Golfer & Golfer 2
Hi,

Are there plans to add the ability to automatically add the stableford scoring on the watch views?

Thanks

Comments

• MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Lionel,

Welcome to the Community!

I'll log this as an improvement request for the product team. I have currently no information as to when/whether this might become available.

Cheers, Mikko
  • LeendertPeterLeendertPeter Posts: 13 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I support this improvement request. HCP is all about Stableford!
  • MarttiPMarttiP Posts: 28 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    I also support this improvement suggestion.
  • KennywildeKennywilde Posts: 27 [Master Explorer]
    Me too. Bet they put it on the next model ?
  • FranscoFransco Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I support the suggestion to add one's handicap in the profile and to calculate the stableford scoring on the watch.
  • Brab22Brab22 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I also support this improvement suggestion.
  • sschluetsschluet Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I bought my tomtom golfer 2 yesterday and used it today for teh first time, I was really surprised that you cannot calculate your stableford points. I really think about returning it again because this feature is essential for a amateur golfer. The app really needs improvement. I used an apple watch before and the apps I used were much better. Only the missing GPS in the Apple Watch 1 was the reason I bought the TOM TOM Golfer 2. Please improve the app....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 [Master Traveler]
    I support this!!!!
  • sschluetsschluet Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    will return my watch tomorrow. bought the garmin s60 instead.....
  • flothomflothom Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Very disappointed we can not calculate stableford points ! I will come back to my 4 years old Garmin S4 and get back Tomtom Golfer 2 to the store.....
  • Found-itFound-it Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    i agree would be a good addition IMO
  • PlascochPlascoch Posts: 27 [Master Traveler]
    Me Too, I echo everyone else in this topic Handicap / Stableford essential, Garmin have it TomTom does not WHY?????? stroke index is in all course scorecard apps on phone and other GPS watch providers, but after 2 years of waiting still not on TOMTOM. If I had known this I would not have bought the product, guess I need to ask for a refund or a solid commitment from TOMTOM
  • MarttiPMarttiP Posts: 28 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    I'd like to see Stableford supported in Golfer2, but somehow I have feeling that TomTom really does not care about Golfer users.
  • PlascochPlascoch Posts: 27 [Master Traveler]
    I guess TomTom will not do anything until there is a lot more pressure on them to add this stroke index info. But it is the first and last time I buy a TomTom golf watch unless this is added to my current 2se device
  • Lizard2kLizard2k Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Any advance on this new feature? It is very annoying play without this very basic feature, which is available is all golf devices.

Do you have any workaround to at leat export data to any application and get the stableford point?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,628
    Superusers
    Lizard2k wrote: »
    Any advance on this new feature? It is very annoying play without this very basic feature, which is available is all golf devices.

Do you have any workaround to at leat export data to any application and get the stableford point?

There will be no new features of any kind. TT Sports went out of business and discontinued this product over 3 years ago. It is obsolete.
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0