Watch screen is blank and vibrating when pressed but not displaying anything? — TomTom Community

Watch screen is blank and vibrating when pressed but not displaying anything?

saifullahsaifullah Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
Sir my watch screen is blank with full charging for the last three days. its vibrating when pressed but it does not display anything what should i do in this case its not being repaired after reset also. Can you please help me in this problem

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,644
    Superusers
    It sounds like a bad screen. You can try letting the battery drain out completely and then doing a reset but that may not help. TT does not offer a repair service and that product was discontinued years ago (TT Sports went out of business almost 3 years ago). There are plenty of brands out there with better feature sets for less money these days.
  • saifullahsaifullah Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thanks for your reply but i bought this watch last year it was working correctly until one day when i was charging it. It was working but when i woke up the next day i checked the watch it was stuck on 3am and almost after an hour it went blank i drained out the battery and then tried to charge it, it got charged but was not displaying anything then i tried a factory reset but it didnt work also please help me in this matter if you can. Regards
    Saifullah
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,644
    Superusers
    saifullah wrote: »
    Thanks for your reply but i bought this watch last year it was working correctly until one day when i was charging it. It was working but when i woke up the next day i checked the watch it was stuck on 3am and almost after an hour it went blank i drained out the battery and then tried to charge it, it got charged but was not displaying anything then i tried a factory reset but it didnt work also please help me in this matter if you can. Regards
    Saifullah

As I said, other than a factory reset there is not much to do. It is out of warranty and they do not repair them. TT Sports went out of business 3 years ago so it is time to move on to another watch,.
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0