New version 1.2.111 available for download — TomTom Community

New version 1.2.111 available for download

lampardlampard Posts: 5,189 Moderator
edited January 2019 in Golfer & Golfer 2
Hi all,

We have released software 1.2.111 for Golfer 2 and Golfer 2 SE. It's available for download in the TomTom Sports Connect.

What's new?

• We've fixed an issue which caused round data not to be transferred correctly to the TomTom Sports app

Cheers,
lampard

Comments

• MoraviaMoravia Posts: 20 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I will test it tomorrow after my game. Thanks for the info.
  • chizzchizz Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Played a round a golf, connected device to TomTom Sports Connect, updated with the new software, unit has not transferred the last round! Have you fixed one issue but introduced another?

Brand new product purchased and registered 3 days ago, played 2 rounds with the watch, first round transferred correctly with previous software, last round will not transfer after having updated with new software?

Did anyone test this version before releasing?
  • chizzchizz Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    chizz wrote:
    Played a round a golf, connected device to TomTom Sports Connect, updated with the new software, unit has not transferred the last round! Have you fixed one issue but introduced another?

Brand new product purchased and registered 3 days ago, played 2 rounds with the watch, first round transferred correctly with previous software, last round will not transfer after having updated with new software?

Did anyone test this version before releasing?

User error on my part!
    Haven't quite got used to the complex syncing arrangements necessary to transfer activities, my bad!

I have to say however, won't be using this feature in the future due to too many button presses and menu settings on phone and watch - expected info to auto transfer once watch is docked to pc
  • tknijnenburgtknijnenburg Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    edited October 2020
    Watch is Golfer 2 SE.
    After the update the only screen that is normal is the screen with the time. When I want to start a round of golf, I cannot see anything norrmal due to horizontal grey lines. Some times these lines cover my screen complete.

Do you have a solution for that?
    TIA
    Ton