How long should I wait while my order status is "Inprogress"? It has been 2 days so far :-( — TomTom Community

How long should I wait while my order status is "Inprogress"? It has been 2 days so far :-(

ChrisB1ChrisB1 Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
edited October 6 in Map installation
Order number: 410xxxxxxx16

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!
Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• ChrisB1ChrisB1 Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    edited October 6
    YamFazMan, thanks for that. The status has changed from Inprogress to Completed and I received an email with an invoice attached. But I still have a problem.

I am using a 16GB USB stick to update the Uconnect. Both the website and TomTom Home recognise the Uconnect.

But when I try to upload the NZ map via TomTom Home (version 2.20.15.132), I see no way of doing it ?
    Update Device doesn't do it and Purchase Maps doesn't give me an option to purchase any new maps other than update the originally installed UK and Europe map. (This is why I chose to purchase online via the website instead).

Any suggestions how to fix this?
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,587 Moderator
    Hi @ChrisB1

Welcome to the community!
    The U-Connect models are compatible to upgrade only the regional or the factory-installed maps.
    Please get in touch with our customer service to raise a refund for your order.

Regards, Vikram
  • ChrisB1ChrisB1 Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Thanks, I'll go for a refund.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,022
    Superusers
    Hi
    @ChrisB1
    Also check with Tomtom Support that any automatic subscription renewal is cancelled ....
    How to turn off auto-renewal payment for subscriptions FAQ....
    https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015806999-How-to-turn-off-auto-renewal-payment-for-subscriptions-

Stay Safe... ATB YFM