How to download the 3 voices I ordered? — TomTom Community

How to download the 3 voices I ordered?

I am in a big hurry to leave and realized my voice was gone. I requested 3 and none have COME. Please, send???

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,987
    Superusers
    edited October 6
    Hi
    @dogusa
    Welcome to the site
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up and if the voices available they will probably add them to your account....
    But be aware, some voices aren't compatible with all of the devices....
    dogusa wrote: »
    I am in a big hurry to leave and realized my voice was gone. I requested 3 and none have COME. Please, send??
    Check... Tap 4Dot (.... Menu)
    Are any 'Sound Icons' slashed through ??? it’s really easy to turn off a Sound Icon when swiping through the Menus

v412wdu3g07c.jpg

Stay Safe... ATB YFM

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,559 Moderator
    Hi @dogusa

Welcome to the community on my behalf as well :)
    All the three voices you ordered are active on your device account. Unfortunately, they cannot be sent to you via email.

All purchased voices will be offered as separate updates when you have connected the device to the computer with MyDrive Connect running.

umouliyscoh1.png

- Tick the box next to the updates you want to install and click Update Selected.
    - Once the installation has completed, disconnect your navigation device from the computer and switch it on.
    - After installing the voice you can select it by tapping on Settings > Voices > Change voice and then tap the voice you want to use.

Regards, Vikram