QuickGPSfix update stop working — TomTom Community

QuickGPSfix update stop working

Fabio97780Fabio97780 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
I am used to plug my Spark 3 to my PC almost everyday in order to get the last QuickGPS update.
Out of the blue, it just stop working, the QuickGPS has not been updated anymore.
I have already tried to fix it, resetting the watch and even turning it off.
It just does not work.

What else can I do?

Software 1.764

Comments

• AguaAgua Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Mam ten sam problem, po wykonaniu czynności opisanych tutaj
    tfarabaugh wrote: »
    You may be able to fix it for your watch by following these steps (make sure you have installed the latest version of Connect if prompted):

1) Plug the watch into the computer and in Sports Connect, click the Gear Icon
    2) Press CTRL (Windows) or CMD (MAC) on your keyboard while you hover your mouse over the reset button.
    3) You'll see the reset button turns into a "Turn Off" button.
    4) Click it, disconnect the watch and the screen will go dead.
    5) Reconnect the watch and it will wake up and it should now update as usual.

mój zegarek po ponownym podłączeniu do komputera nie chce się włączyć, mimo że ładował się kilka godzin. Co powinnam teraz zrobić?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,469
    Superusers
    Agua wrote: »
    Mam ten sam problem, po wykonaniu czynności opisanych tutaj
    tfarabaugh wrote: »
    You may be able to fix it for your watch by following these steps (make sure you have installed the latest version of Connect if prompted):

1) Plug the watch into the computer and in Sports Connect, click the Gear Icon
    2) Press CTRL (Windows) or CMD (MAC) on your keyboard while you hover your mouse over the reset button.
    3) You'll see the reset button turns into a "Turn Off" button.
    4) Click it, disconnect the watch and the screen will go dead.
    5) Reconnect the watch and it will wake up and it should now update as usual.

mój zegarek po ponownym podłączeniu do komputera nie chce się włączyć, mimo że ładował się kilka godzin. Co powinnam teraz zrobić?

Try a factory reset but it could be a depleted battery, in which case the watch is dead and it is time for a new watch. There are plenty of brands out there with better feature sets for less money these days (TT Sports went out of business almost 3 years ago).