Tomtom mysports download for laptop for runner 3 — TomTom Community

Tomtom mysports download for laptop for runner 3

Hello, my old laptop died with the sports app on it. I'm trying to download to new laptop and i cant do it. The download link takes me to tomtom site FAQ. Is it still out there or has it disappeared?

The reason i want it on new laptop is to do a factory reset as my watch wont keep charge, it charges then as soon as unplug it it goes back to dead battery sign. i read that a factory reset should fix it? Read some other comments that i need to change the battery but that looks a right headache

Help please

Thanks

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,390
    Superusers
    A factory rest is not likely going to fix it but it is worth a shot. It is likely a depleted battery and while you can change the battery yourself it may not be worth the trouble. You would be better off just getting a new watch, there are plenty of brands out there with better feature sets for less money these days (TT Sports went out of business over 2.5 years ago).

Here is the link:

https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360013957779
  • KennywildeKennywilde Posts: 27 [Master Explorer]
    Thanks. The link takes me to the page then off it for some reason. What's the link for?

I found a link for the download but I couldn't install as it's my work laptop and didn't have permission!!

Gutted. Will try the reset first before buying a new one
  • KennywildeKennywilde Posts: 27 [Master Explorer]
    And just like that it started working again. Not sure if plugging into a computer on just my login page did anything? Maybe it did as it aid my watch was ready? Fingers crossed it keeps going