Cannot Upload Activities To TomTom Sports — TomTom Community

Cannot Upload Activities To TomTom Sports

stuartxstuartx Posts: 26 [Master Explorer]
For the last week or so I have been unable to complete uploads to TomTom Sports (Runner 3). I get an error message and asked to try again later. There are currently six activities waiting to upload. Surprisingly though the runs do appear on Strava but no file on the computer or TomTom sports. Any idea what is going on here?

Comments

• stuartxstuartx Posts: 26 [Master Explorer]
    Thanks.
    What used to happen is that the sync via Sports Connect was successful, the webpages for TomTom Mysports and Strava would open automatically as well as the folder for the various files.
    Now I get the error message saying teh sync has failed but if I open Mysports and Strava webpages manually I can see the activities. The files cannot be found in the usual location, it stops at 31 Aug. In settings on Mysports it says that 7 activities are waiting to upload, even though they can be viewed on Mysports/Strava.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,384
    Superusers
    Weird, it sounds like something changed on your computer so Sports Connect is no longer allowed to open webpages on its own. That is the last step of the upload so it thinks it has not completed them even though it has uploaded them. I am not sure how to clear that message in Sports Connect but you can ignore it if they successfully showed up on MySports and Strava,
    Thanks. For info seems to be a problem with Chrome. I changed default browser to IE and the webpages opened automatically, plus I got the files in the correct location
  • dima0905dima0905 Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Where are you change default browser?
  • rsamplesrsamples Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I'm having an identical problem, even started on the same date. I just noticed the activities are in Strava, I hadn't checked before seeing this post. My default browser in Edge.
    dima0905 - Control Panel > Default programs