What to do about TomTom runner GPS watch no longer uploading my workouts — TomTom Community

What to do about TomTom runner GPS watch no longer uploading my workouts

Sunny66Sunny66 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
About 2 weeks ago, I was no longer able to import my activities from my TomTom runner GPS watch to both the TomTom platform as well as the MapMyFitness platform. In addition, the right side of the nagivation "button" hardly responds to my pushing it. Can anybody offer a solution/ advice? Thank you! :)

Answers

• ZedzZedz Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    My TT GPS Watch also stopped syncing with the sports app after upgrade to my iPhone to iOS 13.7. Nothing works I'm starting to feel I may a purchased a lemon. Can anyone help?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,849
    Superusers
    Zedz wrote: »
    My TT GPS Watch also stopped syncing with the sports app after upgrade to my iPhone to iOS 13.7. Nothing works I'm starting to feel I may a purchased a lemon. Can anyone help?

Did you reset the connection as referenced n the post above? With TT Sports being out of business for almost 3 years I am not sure they are keeping up with the phone updates any longer so if Apple changed something to make it no longer compatible I am not sure if it will be remedied or not.