Lifetime traffic and speed camera on GO 620 — TomTom Community

Lifetime traffic and speed camera on GO 620

I bought with free lifetime traffic and speed camera updates, but now they've expired and I'm being asked for a subscription. Why?

Best Answer

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,704
    Superuser
    Hi @Steve_Garthwin56

Hopefully @VikramK will pick this up and sort out the settings for your unit on the TT servers. Look back later today.

Doug
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,541 Moderator
    Hi @Steve_Garthwin56

Welcome to the community!

I have asked the team to fix the services for your TomTom, please do a soft reset and check for updates.

Regards, Vikram
  • Steve_Garthwin56Steve_Garthwin56 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited September 2020
    I have two TomTom Go devices. The older one: S/N QQxxxxxxx102 is not in use. My newer one is a Go620: S/N ZE3xxxxx4675(0) and doesn't appear any more on the list of my devices when I login to TomTom Connect. I am told there are 4 updates available for the old one, but when I look at my 620 - updates and new items, it says it is up-to-date. Can you advise me?

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,704
    Superuser
    Hi @Steve_Garthwin56

The new GO620 does not need My Drive Connect to update as you do it by connecting it to your Wifi directly. If you have no Wifi or it is slow then you connect it to a PC with MyDrive Connect running and use the menu options on the Tomtom unit to download updates.

What is the current map version on the device? If it is 10.55 then it is the latest map.

Doug