I cannot renew my live subscription. I have encountered numerous problems trying to do so. — TomTom Community

I cannot renew my live subscription. I have encountered numerous problems trying to do so.

stephenb857stephenb857 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
My live subscription service is coming to an end. I am attempting to renew by buying the Live services Mazda package for £55. However, when I tried to buy online I received the message,

"THANK YOU WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY RECEIVED YOUR ORDER 409727xxx, BUT YOUR PAYMENT STATUS IS UNKNOWN.

WE CANNOT PROESS YOUR ORDER. PLEASE CALL TOMTOM SUPPORT: 02079490129.

MONDAY - FRIDAY: 9:00 TO 5:30.

THE STATUS OF YOUR PAYMENT IS UNKNOWN."

I have tried three times and each time status says cancelled and payment status says refused.

I then tried to connect my SD card from sat nav to my computer and buy through TomTom Home or Mydrive Connect but it keeps showing me a message saying new critical update is available. It forces me to download said update 2.20.12.112, however after downloading I get a message saying "windows is searching for TomTomHome.exe. To locate the file yourself, click to browse. Then I get a message saying problem with shortcut. The item TTHOMERunner.exe that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved so this shortcut will no longer work properly. Is there any way around this and what is it? This is becoming very frustrating. onxhqj66p47g.png

80h76hx8dact.jpg

Mod edit: Image edited to remove the email address.
Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!

Answers