Route Planner - Why is 'Send Stops' greyed out? Where is the 'Save To My Routes' button? — TomTom Community

Route Planner - Why is 'Send Stops' greyed out? Where is the 'Save To My Routes' button?

kinseyj2000kinseyj2000 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
I have a start and end point with several destinations in between, the 'Send Stops' button is greyed out and there is no 'Save To My Routes' button at the bottom (like shown in the TomTom How-To video).
I would be very pleased to get some help on this, I have tried for hours and hours over several days and have not been able to find out what I am doing wrong.
Browser is Google Chrome, issue only happens when there are several destinations in between, if only a start and destination (nothing added in between) then both 'Send Stops' & 'Save To My Routes' button are visible.

Thanks
J

Answers

• xwintechxwintech Posts: 290 [Supreme Pioneer]
    Hi @kinseyj2000 !
    Welcome to TomTom Discussions!

Make sure your RIDER 400 has an internet connection and is logged in with the same account as the MyDrive Route Planner.

Here is a snip from the guide.

When you are logged in to MyDrive using a web browser or the MyDrive app, you can select your destination on the map and send it to your navigation device. When your navigation device is logged in to your TomTom account, your device syncs with MyDrive and receives the destination.

In a web browser or using the MyDrive app, log in to your TomTom account.
    On the map, select a destination.
    Tip: You can search for a destination or you can move the map and select a destination. You can also select a destination from Recent Destinations in the Main Menu or your My Places list.

Click on the location, then open the pop-up menu and select Send to device.
    The destination is sent to your TomTom account.

Your Rider syncs with your TomTom account and receives the new MyDrive destination.

The message You have received a new destination is shown. A route is automatically planned to the MyDrive destination.

Tip: All MyDrive destinations are saved in Recent Destinations in the Main Menu and in My Places.

Hope this helps!
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,687
    Superusers
    edited August 20
    Hi
    @kinseyj2000
    Welcome to the site....
    (Snip) Browser is Google Chrome, issue only happens when there are several destinations in between, if only a start and destination (nothing added in between) then both 'Send Stops' & 'Save To My Routes' button are visible.

Thanks J
    How many Stops is several ??? The MyDrive Web Route planner will only sync a .ITN Route with a Maximum of 20 Stops to the Rider xx0 devices....

RE Route transfer from the MDW Route planner...
    Are you logged in on the Rider 400 'My Drive' Sub Menu ???
    Check... Tap 4Dot (.... Menu) --> Tomtom Services --> MyDrive

RE Route transfer from the MDW Route planner over USB...
    When attempting USB Route or Track transfer over USB... MyDrive Connect MUST be running in the background

Also, on the NAV4 & NAV5 Rider models you have direct access to the PC Filer system to transfer Tracks or Routes....

My Rider 550
    tqucwbgho1vq.jpg
    The Rider 4/5xx will give you direct access to a small buffer/transfer area of the Rider 4/5xx Main Memory... You can also access your Micro SD Card, you can drag & drop your .ITN or .GPX route files directly to the Rider 4/5xx Memory buffer/transfer area or the Micro SD Memory card over a secure system
    NavCore Version 15.302
    Released on 3 July 2015
    This update applies to the Rider4/5xx
    With the "Easy route upload"... You can connect your TomTom Rider to your PC using a USB cable, then drag and drop your route files directly to and from your device’s memory using a file explorer program.....

(1)... Connect Your device via USB and this screen appears on the Rider 550
    c64613c2-b6ca-4088-a8c6-b2c72a2c765e.jpg
    (2)... Tap the Import route Icon and the Rider 550 connects to the secure "Easy route upload"
    185e7f17-03ea-4d08-9f20-aba2fc64aa84.jpg
    (3)... On your PC filing system you should see "Tomtom Rider 550" where you can drag and drop your route files directly into the Rider 550 main memory or the Micro SD Card
    33ce976f-93c9-4fc0-b9a3-60acf162b062.png
    (4)... If you haven't got a Memory card installed it only shows the Rider 550 Main memory
    f85105c8-9d58-41d8-9d25-0f7230a2be76.png
    (5)... Drag & drop your route files to the device or the Memory card
    d0e6ebb9-f0bc-4b56-b91a-5dda94b7b7c3.png
    (6)... When you're done tap "Done"
    7b1aa1e6-2953-49e8-be7c-2158437bca5c.jpg
    You can also use a Micro SD Card as a transfer medium

End

To transfer a route to your NAV4/5 device using a Micro SD Memory Card.....
    Format your memory card on your PC to FAT32 format
    Copy your .GPX or .ITN route file to your Memory Card

My GO 5000 showing no routes installed.....

ca63324a-1f9d-4ae6-b84e-f924cfccf9f8.jpg
    Insert the SD Memory card into the Card Slot the device will recognize the Memory Card.....

ee41c992-7c40-4ad4-bd6f-e6a4c258fe3f.jpg
    fcbd0e45-8cba-4575-996a-6715a6c67744.jpg
    2f5dc2eb-de59-4977-a3ef-4de9a15b21f0.jpg
    6b9f6fba-2499-4670-97b5-854c143f3382.jpg
    14213df2-c56b-46ad-a0b6-0d0f7abe13eb.jpg
    Routes Transferred.....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM