I am unable to install the speed cameras onto my device. — TomTom Community

I am unable to install the speed cameras onto my device.

CragashCragash Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
I have subscribed to speed cameras for one year, but for some reason I am unable to install it onto my device.
I have updated my device with TomTom drive, but it still states that I have one 6mb update left to update. When I click to update my device again a message appears stating that my device is up to date.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Phil

Answers

• xwintechxwintech Posts: 290 [Supreme Pioneer]
    edited August 2020
    It's a bug with TomTom MyDrive, if you have the Speed Cameras working, then no need to worry. For your confidence, do a reinstall of MyDrive just to be sure that everything is alright.
  • CragashCragash Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi xwintech
    Many thanks for help but I afraid it didnt work. I still have the same
    situation.

Regards
    Phil
  • xwintechxwintech Posts: 290 [Supreme Pioneer]
    Try using Revo Uninstaller, there maybe some cache left from it.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,463
    Superusers
    Hi
    @Cragash
    Which TomTom Model do you own ???

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • CragashCragash Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi YFM
    TomTom GO 5000
    I previously had speed cameras installed, I let my renewal lapse because of the lockdown. I am now on the road again, that is why I have just renewed my subscription. I have never had any problems before when updating my TomTom.
    Regards
    Phil
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,936 Moderator
    @Cragash

Hi Phil

Welcome to the community!
    I reviewed your TomTom account and I don't find an active subscription for Speed Camera services.

You mentioned that you have recently renewed the subscription, I would suggest that you get in touch with the customer service with the order number. They should be able to sort this for you.

Regards
    Vikram
  • IRWIRW Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    I have the same problem. I purchased the speed camera world for £29.95 on 27th August and it is on my account listings as having been paid for. (I did only want the Europe one which was £15.99 last year, but couldn't see it to buy). I have not been able to upload it on my Start50. Please help!