Traffic Expired? — TomTom Community

Traffic Expired?

TronmanTronman Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
Of both of my GO 50's which i thought had lifetime traffic stopped working with traffic at around the same time. I tried the reset i saw in another post but no change. Then i went to the online store to buy the subscription but the store said my device isnt compatible. At a loss for what is going on to get the traffic working again.

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,433 Moderator
    Hi @Tronman
    Welcome to the community!
    I see that you have three devices linked to your TomTom account and so I am not sure on which one the services have stopped working.
    Is the device paired correctly to receive correctly? See the video below-

Regarding renewing TomTom Traffic, see here- https://www.tomtom.com/en_us/drive/maps-services/shop/real-time-traffic/north-america/

Thanks, Vikram
  • TronmanTronman Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    The issue is with both of the 2 GO 50's. The Go 60 I bought and just added today because of this so it has traffic. They are all paired with my phone with no problems there. On checking out for renewing when it lists the devices to select which one to apply it to, it lists incompatible by all 3 devices. and wont let me select one.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,433 Moderator
    Hi @Tornman

Looks like a problem with the webshop ordering process then. At this point, I would suggest that you contact customer service with a screenshot of the error message(incompatible). Also, they should be able to advise if there are any issues due to subscriptions that might be causing this.
    Thanks, Vikram