User name change — TomTom Community

User name change

I have had an account on here since 2012. After not being able to log into my account one day, I contacted TT by email and asked for help in gaining access. For some strange reason, the operator decided to open up a new account for me (with these details) rather than simply re-setting my existing account (Neddone).

I have been reading a couple of posts on here about the same problem, and it appears that @VikramK and a couple of other moderators can change the user name and/or give access to the original account.

I have had to use this account as a temporary measure as I needed advice on a problem with my TT unit, but I would like to regain access to my original Neddone account please - can anyone help to do that?

Answers

• NeddoneNeddone Posts: 7 [Master Explorer]
    @YamFazMan - Are you able to help me with this problem please?
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,388 Moderator
    Hi @sfxproductions

I don't find any problems with the other account, at least from the community side-

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/profile/Neddone

What problems do you have logging in?

Thanks, Vikram
  • NeddoneNeddone Posts: 7 [Master Explorer]
    edited July 2020
    Hi @VikramK

Thanks for your response. Yes, I know it's there..........I just can't access it!

The problem I have is when I type in my email address and password, it opens up this account, which was created by one of TT customer service, instead of opening my original Neddone account.

I can't gain access to the Neddone account anymore. What I basically need is for someone to re-set my Neddone account so that when I type in my details it opens that account rather than this one, and delete this account so that it doesn't exist anymore, just leaving the one original account. Is that possible?
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,388 Moderator
    Hi @sfxproductions

I have sent you a PM, please respond to me there..

Thanks, Vikram