LiveServices not working since renewal — TomTom Community

LiveServices not working since renewal

mwendt84mwendt84 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited July 24 in Built in car navigation
My Live-Services in my Mazda NB1 built-in navigation system are not working since I renewed the license.

Reseting the device several times didn't help anything.

Please help me to use the already paid features.

My sim-id: 89314404xxxxxxx38134

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Martin

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,302 Moderator
    edited July 23
    @mwendt84

Hi Martin :)

Welcome to the community! I had a quick look at your account and I see the service you ordered is active.

Could you try the troubleshooting advice provided on this article, please-
    https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014530220

Thanks, VIkram
  • razorback77razorback77 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    edited July 24
    Hi Vikram,

I have the same problem. My Live-Services in my Mazda NVA-SD8110 built-in navigation system are no longer working since I renewed the license.

I have followed all of the steps in the FAQ's including a hard reset. The unit cannot make a succesful connection.

I renewed my license on 08/07, paying for the features ready for holidays..

My sim-id: 8931 4404 xxxxxxxxxx 9378

The status shows active bars and reports MCC/MMC, SIM, IMEI, Model and MUID codes.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Steven

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!
  • mwendt84mwendt84 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    edited July 24
    Hello Vikram,

I have done the steps from the article you shared, but wiithout success.

What I have noticed after the reset: As long as I don't logon to my TomTom-Account in the navigation system, I see that Live-Service bar at the right edge of the screen. Like here in this picture:
    rxlev5etvilg.jpg

Right after entering the login data, I can see that there is a yellow question mark in this bar and right then it disappears. I also get this error screen when going to MyServices > Traffic.

Other pictures:
    wto0jt7gvoqj.jpg
    dijq564256is.jpg

What should I do next?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
    Martin
  • initreblainitrebla Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    I have the same issue with Lexus CT MoveOn product. Paid the renewal. Traffic doesn't work since.
  • mwendt84mwendt84 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I still need help. It was working until I renewed the licence.

I would like to use the features I paid for!

Thank you!

Best regards,
    Martin
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,206
    Superuser
    Hi @mwendt84

Contact customer support.

Doug
  • razorback77razorback77 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I am still patiently waiting for your reply. Like Martin, in the thread, I am still paying for a service that I have not received. Like Martin, it worked before. This an uncceptable delay. Under consumer rights act we have the full rights to a refund. Please clarify:

1. When and how can we resolve this? I expect a far better quality of custimer service given that I am a paying subscriber. Please provide a timescale.
    2. If we cannot reolve this issue, then how can we get a full refund? Under basic consumer law this should be straightforward; the case when the product fails to provide the advertised service.
    3. How (Doug) do we contact customer support? Is there a reliable phone number? The advertised number has a standard recorded message that no longer accepts calls; instead diverts to this chat. We can see that this does not work well. I would love to talk to someone? I would expect a superuser to provide some numbers?
    4. Compensation for loss of productivity. Wasted time. Reset start date.

I hope that we can get a reponse shortly,

regards,

Steven
  • CupidsiriCupidsiri Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello TomTom team
    I like the users above can't get Traffic on my Mazda device !!
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,206
    Superuser
    HI @razorback77 @Cupidsiri

You need to talk to customer support. Once you have you may be able to get the service working.

Go to the bottom of this page and Select Contact Us under the heading Support
    Tap on the Red Contact Us
    Type Help in the Red box and hit return
    Help Box appears with a number of suggestions. Select Contact Us at the bottom of the box.
    You now get a box with Chat/Email. options

The chat facility is very busy so you may have to try a few times before you get a connection.

Chat facility is during normal working hours. There s no Phone line customer Service with so may working from home.

Doug