Speed Camera subcription not updated — TomTom Community

Speed Camera subcription not updated

James2206James2206 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
i payed to updated my camera subscription on the 12th june 2020 the money has been took from my account via paypal but the speed camera still says it has expired
i have sent 3 emails to yourselves but have had no reply concerning this issue this is now becoming a major issue for me as i rely on this sat nav system
could someone please help me as i will have to contact paypal next if we can not resolve this issue
Tagged:

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,987
    Superusers
    Hi
    @James2206
    Welcome to the site....
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up on Monday and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,584
    Superuser
    Hi @James2206

I think there is a possibility that at the moment @VikramK may not be able to resolve these types of issues other than to message Customer Support to press them on the issue..

Have you tried this method of contacting Customer support via Chat or Email

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1124472/contacting-customer-services

Doug
  • James2206James2206 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi thankyou for your replies

Doug yes I did try this after my emails and had no response

James
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,559 Moderator
    edited July 13
    @James2206

Hi James

Apologies for the delay in responding.. I have sent a heads-up to our customer service. The case should be picked up on a priority.

Thanks, Vikram
    Hi Vikram ,

Many thanks for the reply customer services have contacted me saying that they have no prove of my purchase but I paid for it through paypal I have screen shot my payment and replied to the email from customer services ,I would just like to say thankyou as you are the only person so far that has managed to achieve anything so far

Thanks
    James
  • PhilM01234PhilM01234 Posts: 9 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have the same problem as James2206.

Phil
    Hi Phil,

I managed to get mine sorted Vikram managed to get me through to customer service and I emailed someone called Laura and she managed to sort it all out for me

James
    Superuser
    Thanks @DougLap. I've tried that, but I don't get the same options as come up in the guidance. Not sure where I'm going wrong.

@VikramK - any thoughts?

Phil
    Superuser
    Hi @PhilM01234

I assume when you click on Contact us and you sign in the page you then get you get Chat busy top right and are getting a Big message bottom right. Click to remove the bottom message and you should see a Contact Us option in red. Try sending a message there.

Doug
    The red contact us option only let's me search the support topics. It doesn't actually allow me to contact anybody. It's almost like Tomtom don't want people to contact them!
    Superuser
    Hi @PhilM01234

Just tried it

If I Tap the Red Contact us and Type Chat it tells under the heading Support me that Chat is busy. Bottom right it says Contact us if I Tap that it gives a box headed Help and says Chat or email. I Tapped Chat and it gave me an option to start typing my message, and if I Tap Email the same applies with the send button when I have finished the message.

Some on here are reporting back they have sorted their issues using Chat or email I assume as the contact process.

Doug
    I get something that looks like this...

vduoek8vii9q.png
    Superuser
    Hi @PhilM01234

The bottom red square looks like what you get if you have pressed it.

Could you try the same thing using a different web browser. Ha been known to make a difference.

Doug
    I've tried Chrome, Edge and Opera. All the same.

Phil
    Superuser
    edited July 16
    Hi @PhilM01234

Odd. Just tried it on Google chrome, for the first time, and it worked. Well to be honest when I typed Chat it didn't but when I typed Help instead it did. I then Tapped the Red contact us box bottom right and then got the Chat/Email options.

Doug
    Thanks @DougLap. I've now also tried typing "help" instead but to no avail. I've now tried on Safari on the iPad and that works. All very strange! Thanks for your help.

Phil
    No reply from Tomtom yet...
    @VikramK Do you know if there's any way of chasing a reply on this?

Phil
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,559 Moderator
    @PhilM01234

Hi Phil

I have sent a request for the case to be picked up on a priority. The teams are currently dealing with backlog situations due to the heavy contact volume they have been receiving in the last couple of weeks.

Regards, Vikram
    @VikramK Thanks very much.
  • coco09coco09 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    :#
    i have same problem, bought speed camera but it shows expired
    same problem, that is frustrating :#