Servicerequest: DER6054459 should be covered under warrenty, please see chat incident 938472

grieshaber-tobias
grieshaber-tobias Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Seeker
Servicerequest: DER6054459 should be covered under warrenty, please see chat incident 938472.

The tomtom service is in my oppinion very confusing.

It is not possible to find a mail adress.

Answers

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,943
    Superuser
    Hi @grieshaber-tobias

This is a customer based forum. Does this help you email, or chat if it is not busy.

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1124472/contacting-customer-services

Doug
  • grieshaber-tobias
    grieshaber-tobias Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Seeker
    Dear Boug,
    thanks for your fast answer ... Every time I try to get to the to the chat, I am atomaticly lead to this forum ... Maybe the chat is to busy :-(
    Is
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,943
    Superuser
    Hi @grieshaber-tobias

I have seen that when I click on the above link that when you have signed in the First page that the next page can differ. If it has a box bottom right click to remove to reveal a Red Contact Us button. Tap that and type Help in the box then Tap Contact Us in the next Help box. This should give you a box with Chat or Email . Try both and see if you can communicate that way. Chat is very busy I believe especially with no phone lines available with so many working from home, and also that only works during normal working hours.

Doug