How to turn ON the Tracker? — TomTom Community

How to turn ON the Tracker?

CheckitoutCheckitout Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hey guys,

I am new in this and desperately need help :o

Unfortunately my "Goal" is switched on OFF. I'd like to turn it ON, but don't know how? Or elsewise: I go on "Tracker" then push right and go on "Goal", then push right and it says "OFF". How in the world do I turn the goals on ON?????

Also, when I go on "Tracker" and then klick right, I can click right on everything but "points"????

Is there anybody who can help? Thanx a bunch =)

Comments

• CheckitoutCheckitout Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    sorry, I forgot........ I am using a TomTom Adventurer GPS Watch
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,191
    Superusers
    Off is not on On/Off toggle, it just turns off the tracker. You need to set a goal to turn it on. Go into the Tracker menu and select Goal> Steps and enter a steps goal and press right (or whatever goal you want, you can only have one though). The tracker will then be turned on. Then go into Heart and select On and Sleep and select On as appropriate. You need to press right through each item to save it, left will back out without saving. Pressing left from the clock screen will take you into the activity tracker graphs to see your progress and confirm it is recording.
    Hey there,

thanx. This is very helpfull.

I went through all your mentioned steps, although my goals, Heartrate (=Pulse) und Sleep are working.......but my Tracker still says OFF!?

Enjoy life :-)

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,191
    Superusers
    Checkitout wrote: »
    Hey there,

thanx. This is very helpfull.

I went through all your mentioned steps, although my goals, Heartrate (=Pulse) und Sleep are working.......but my Tracker still says OFF!?

Enjoy life :-)

That is not saying it is off, that is the Off button!. Going into the tracker menu is giving you the option of turning it off, not the status. If you press left from the clock do you get the tracker screens with steps, HR, etc.? If so, it is on.
    Hi there,

thanx for your efforts.

I don't understand this sentence: "[...]that is the Off button!" What excactly are you trying to say?

I do not have the option of turning the tracker off. I can set steps, miles, pounds and so on, but it still says "OFF". It never said ON!?

When I press left from the clock, it tells me steps, miles, hours and so on, but NOT HR (although I turned HR ON)!? I can switch between daily and weekly results.

Enjoy the day :)

Okay. I got it! Thanx a bunch for your patience.

That's quite a bit confusing since in my mind it goes like this: when it says "OFF" it should also say "ON" (once it it ON).

HR is ON, but I can't read it (or do not know where to read it). Also I have not found the activities yet, but I have loaded the handbook (in which I could not find the answer to the "ON-OFF-question".

Enjoy the day :)