Missing Lifetime Map Update services- Activate please! — TomTom Community

Missing Lifetime Map Update services- Activate please!

JorgeldJorgeld Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited July 13 in Map installation
Hi,
My Go Essential 6" have an old map and i cant get update to the latest, what to do?

Comments

• HeikkiHeikki Posts: 1 [Novice Seeker]
    Hello to all (especially to VikramK )....
    I just received as a gift Tomtom Start 25 with LifeTime Maps. I just use MyDrive Connect application and updated the device, but the maps is in version 945.6173, dated 2/2015, soooo ooold maps, even it should be "FREE LIFETIME MAPS". And the MyDrive Connect tells that the device is now up to date,,,? Somethin wrong maybe? I have noticed that VikramK in some cases has fixed problems... Thanks.
  • ArturdArturd Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited July 13

hi, i have the same problem, i have map v10. 30 and cant update to 10.50 can you help me?
  • dimkaskhdimkaskh Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited July 13
    can you please help me to update my maps?
    thanxs
  • beteleldarbeteleldar Posts: 2 [Novice Seeker]
    edited July 13
    Hello,
    have a problem.

After of failed installation on a update dissapeard all the maps from my device and the device dont give me a option to download it again. I just both navigator from the shop, and quite dissapointed. How can i get maps back again?

I installed MyDrive connect and there is no map availible for download.
  • Wimvd_2Wimvd_2 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Unfortunately I have the same problem. I bought a new Go Essential 5. My map is two years old and i can't get an update to the latest. Can you help me as well next monday?
  • Nik_Navigator_Nik_Navigator_ Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    edited July 13
    I've downloaded some other updates so I know its connected but cant see the maps. Help!
  • sPivcovasPivcova Posts: 0 [New Seeker]
    I've got a Go50 that admittedly sat in a drawer for ages, and I now cant work out how to activate the lifetime maps it came with and various links I can find online about it now seem not to work. Any ideas please as my Map is on Europe 9.37 which seems to be out of date now?
  • dodgydigitaldodgydigital Posts: 0 [New Seeker]
    Hi
    I'm sure that this question has been asked before however ive had this device since April and it fails to update to the latest version. What makes matters worse is that the website is very bad in navigating to the solution as there seems not to be one and the help centre is non existant. Oh and whats even more annoying is the constant pop up asking me if I'm satisfied with the solution.
  • dsaTadsaTa Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    edited July 13
    Hi,
    When connecting my device there are no lifetime map updates available in MyDrive connect. Current map 9.65. Any hints?
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,220 Moderator
    Hello All

To avoid posting the same reply on several topics, I have merged all the discussions regarding the lifetime maps into one.

I am happy to inform you all that the maps have been activated for your TomTom. Please check for updates now...

Regards
    Vikram
  • Nik_Navigator_Nik_Navigator_ Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    edited July 13
    Many Thanks VikramK this works for me.
  • dsaTadsaTa Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Thank you @VikramK! map updates are available now.
  • dimkaskhdimkaskh Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited July 13
    hi
    i have problem with updating maps in my go 6250 professional serial ZAxxxxxxxxxxx11
    Now installed Europe Truck 10.15(07.2018). available for download lifetime Europe, but no Europe Truck.
    please help me

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!
    Hi @dimkaskh

Could you do a soft reset and check for updates again, please?

Thanks, Vikram
  • beteleldarbeteleldar Posts: 2 [Novice Seeker]
    edited July 13
    Hello!
    Now i have a possibility to download (thanks very much for this) maps again, but my device is stucked with the PC in the "YOUR DEVICE IS NOT RESPONDING".
    There is solution for this problem?
  • steve1521steve1521 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    I have been sold a Start 42 by a friend. I have added it to my Mydrive connect. It shows updates for mapshare and charging locations but no map update. Mydrive connect also shows no active map under maps, but cameras are there with the ability to uninstal etc. Have tried the soft reboot. Present map in device is May2018.
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,112
    Superuser
    Hi @steve1521

Hopefully @VikramK will pick this up tomorrow. Look back here to see what he has to say.

Doug
  • Richard_123Richard_123 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hello ...
    Just bought a VIA 52. Downloaded MyDrive Connect to my PC. Connected TomTom but no option to update Western Europe map! Currently on v10.30 and I believe it should be v10.50.
    Help would be appreciated.
    Cheers
  • CH23CH23 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi,

I've recently been given a Start 25, which is running a 2015 version of the Western Europe map. I'm unable to update the map, despite it coming with lifetime maps.

Can somebody take a look at it please?

Thanks
    Superuser
    Hi @CH23 @Richard_123

Hopefully @VikramK will pick these up tomorrow and sort your accounts out. Look back then.

Doug
  • Jaap79Jaap79 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    I recently bought a TomTom Go Basic 6 inch. It includes Lifetime Map Updates. What is the most recent map of Europe for this device? Currently the device tells me I have map 1035.9717. It also tells me that my system is up-to-date.
    However I can nowhere verify for sure that this map is the latest version.
    Superuser
    Hi @Jaap79

Look back here tomorrow when hopefully @VikramK has picked this up and sorted your account out. 10.35 is not the latest map.

Doug
  • gianmariacabrinigianmariacabrini Posts: 0 [New Seeker]
    edited July 14
    As stated in the title above, my brand new rider 500, equipped with lifetime maps update isn't receiving any update, I have Europe map 1035, and it should be 1050 what can I do?
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,434
    Superusers
    Hi
    @gianmariacabrini
    Welcome to the site....
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
    @steve1521 @CH23 @Richard_123 @Jaap79 @gianmariacabrini

Hello All

Maps have been activated for your TomToms. Please check for map updates now..

Regards
    Vikram