Map Corrections — TomTom Community

Map Corrections

brianwswain_un34brianwswain_un34 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
On my new GO Premium I cannot find anywhere a map can be corrected. The route shown from my home to my place of work indicates that entry to that area should be via a gated road which is permanently locked. It is located on a busy, narrow country road. When I purchased my previous TomTom sat nav the map showed the correct route. Can this error be corrected?

Answers

• rider1riderrider1rider Posts: 432 [Supreme Pioneer]
    Its painful but they have dropped that feature. Very limited map corrections refer to the userguide. You can try mapshare for such reports.
  • brianwswain_un34brianwswain_un34 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thanks for your reply. The annoying thing is that about 5 years ago it showed the correct entrance. The place where I work is a National Trust property set in a 1000 acre park and a number of visitors complain that they can't drive in through the entrance given by their satnav. TomTom used to have the correct one but seem to have fallen in line with other companies showing the wrong one. The Trust have taken to showing a totally different postcode in their handbook. Very disappointing as there doesn't seem to be a method of informing TomTom of their mistake.
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,229
    Superuser
    Hi @brianwswain_un34

Why not use Mapshare reporter as suggested by rider1rider to report where the entrance is. Maybe use a Mapcode to define the precise position.

Doug
  • JugglesJuggles Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    There seems no way to get in touch with tomtom, so annoying
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,696
    Superusers
    Hi
    @Juggles
    Welcome to the site....
    Due to COVID-19 the phone service has been suspended....
    For Tomtom Support Email or Chat lines....
    The way of contacting Customer Services has changed
    See... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1711834#Comment_1711834/p1

Stay Safe... ATB YFM