Charging my Rider 550 — TomTom Community

Charging my Rider 550

bikermumbikermum Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in RIDER
i have just recieved my tomtom rider 550 and im trying to charge it i cant find where to plug in cgarger to charge it, on device

Comments

• Dutch_Ash55Dutch_Ash55 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I have just got my new Rider 550 today and I had the same problem. Thanks YamFazMan for the posting. I completely missed that corner access point. There is absolutely nothing in the manual to show the charging point location. TomTom should revise the manual, it's ridiculous not to include such BASIC information! End of rant....😂
  • JohannesbelsebubbJohannesbelsebubb Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Absolutely, what a huge miss by TT. Come on guys this is basic info. The 'start up' info is woeful and disjointed. I'm sure the product is better. Thanks for the above post Yamfaxman. My next search will be how to open the SD card cover... cos that aint anywhere in the crap docs that get shipped. Along with the Rider 550 pdf not downloading...i just get a blank screen...
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,465
    Superusers
    edited July 11
    Hi
    @Johannesbelsebubb
    Welcome to the site....
    (Snip) My next search will be how to open the SD card cover... cos that ain't anywhere in the crap docs that get shipped. Along with the Rider 550 pdf not downloading... I just get a blank screen...

The Micro SDHC slot opens the same way as the Micro USB slot cover
    q1kbrgtlf49x.jpg

The HTML version of the Rider 5xx User Guide....
    See... http://download.tomtom.com/open/manuals/Rider_Wi-Fi/html/en-gb/index.htm#WelcometonavigationwithTomTom-RIDER.htm

"Yes" the PDF file appears to be missing ???

Stay Safe... ATB YFM