Map Corrupted — TomTom Community

Map Corrupted

msharkymsharky Posts: 4 [Novice Seeker]
Tom Tom My Drive Connect keeps telling me that map of australia is Corrupted on my Go510 , but I cant seem to do anything about it. so now no map on my device and cant use. as anyone had this problem, If so please let me know what I need to do. Thank you .

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,629
    Superusers
    edited July 2020
    Hi
    @msharky
    Welcome to the site....
    See Vikrams post (Tomtom Moderator)
    Here... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1121560/tomtom-no-maps-found/p1

Stay safe... ATB YFM
  • msharkymsharky Posts: 4 [Novice Seeker]
    edited July 2020
    Thanks for trying to help, nothing has worked. Had enough of Tom Tom, Dont answer calls and dont respond to email, not even chat. Have 3 tom toms, go 500 and 2 via 1535's The via's update perfect everytime just the go 500 failing to update. keeps blaming the internet connection and or corrupted map, but I don't except that as everything else works fine. Navman I guess. :-)
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,230
    Superuser
    Hi @msharky

There are no phone lines working during this current crisis with so many working from home.

Have a look back here tomorrow and see if @VikramK has any suggestions after he has had a chance to review the logs for your unit on their servers.

Doug
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,629
    Superusers
    Hi
    @msharky
    Welcome to the site....
    As Doug says @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up Monday and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....

Due to COVID-19 the phone service has been suspended
    For Tomtom Support Email or Chat lines....
    The way of contacting Customer Services has changed
    See... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1711834#Comment_1711834/p1

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
    ok thank you again, will have a look Monday. see how we go. :)
    Thanks have done the chat thing :) will see what happens on monday. back to work Tuesday :/ so if no luck by then will have to get another. hope you had a good weekend. cheers.