Cant download map — TomTom Community

Cant download map

SivanSivan Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited June 24 in Map purchasing
I have bought new maps last week but in My TomTom I can't see them. No maps available for my navigation GO 950. Order 40xxxxx39. Where is the mistake? Thank You.

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,451
    Superusers
    Hi
    @Sivan
    Welcome to the site....
    These are unusual times... Tomtom is like everywhere else, the restrictions as a result of the Corona Virus, Social Distancing and people working from home, is probably delaying the Activation of Accounts and the Allocation of Maps & Services to Accounts/Devices....
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,230 Moderator
    Hi @Sivan

The map you ordered is active on your account. If you check for updates in TomTom HOME it should be offered as a download.

https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013961259

Regards,
    Vikram
  • SivanSivan Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I uninstalled map from my TomTom Go, restarted TomTom Home but maps aren't still available. What can I do more?
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,128
    Superuser
    edited June 25
    Hi @Sivan

Hopefully @lampard or @Jürgen will pick this up otherwise @VikramK is not back until Monday..

Doug
  • witty_2000witty_2000 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    edited June 29
    I also bought the Italy maps update;
    present on the account but impossible to install them on the navigator .... you are sent back to the assistance page which is nothing short of ... embarrassing !! However the charge, that yes, was immediate

Mod edit: Machine translated (Italian)
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,230 Moderator
    @Sivan

I can only repeat what I posted before. The map is still active for your device. Please do a soft reset and try to check for updates...
    Should that not help please get in touch with our customer service....

@witty_2000

The map of Italy is active for your device, please check or updates and the map should be offered as a download.

Thanks, Vikram
    I have made a Soft reset. After connecting Go to PC it still shows only FixGPS and maps share for download. And the info that it is recommended to buy new maps. I have paied for Maps Europe + 6x actualization. What more can I do? How I can contact customes service? There is no email address. Thanks Ivan
    Hi Vikram, can you help me with this issue? I still can't download maps I have bought. I invested money for nothing. If there is no possibility to reset the connection or what more we can do? I will ask you to send back my money... I updated my TomTom many times before without any problem but this time something is wrong. HELP!
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,128
    Superuser
    Hi @Sivan

You need to contact customer support. They may well be able to get the matter sorted once they have checked the purchase and whether or not it has been set correctly on the TT servers. There are no phone lines open with TT with so many working from home.

Go to the bottom of this page and Select Contact Us under the heading Support
    Tap on the Red Contact Us
    Type Help in the Red box and hit return
    Help Box appears with a number of suggestions. Select Contact Us at the bottom of the box.
    You now get a box with Chat/Email. options

The chat facility is very busy so you may have to try a few times before you get a connection.

Doug