Start 62 Lifetime maps — TomTom Community

Start 62 Lifetime maps

I bought the Start 62 because of the lifetime maps. I have updated the device with MyDrive Connect. According to MyDrive Connect the device is up to date. The map installed is the Europe map v1030 from april 2019,but there is not free lifetime map. How do I get and install a newer map free?

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,176
    Superuser
    edited June 27
    Hi @andres24

Hopefully @VikramK or @lampard will be able to sort your account settings so the lifetime maps will work on Monday.

The current situation with many working from home seems to have resulted in this situation for you. Look back here on Monday to see what has been done.

Doug.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,507
    Superusers
    edited June 27
    Hi
    @andres24
    Welcome to the site....
    Re... The Full Europe Map
    The early Maps fitted easily onto 8GB on-board Memory, but the Map sizes increases with every update... Now the 8GB limit on-board Memory size on the NAV4 devices is an unfortunate, but real Catch22 situation....
    The latest NAV4 Full Europe Map size is now 9GB +

On Monday @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators can add a small Map to your Account to get you passed the 'Catch22' No Maps Found error....
    See Catch22... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1686043/#Comment_1686043

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,276 Moderator
    Hi @andres24

Welcome to the community!

The services have been activated for your START 62. Please check for map updates now.

Thanks, Vikram
  • andres24andres24 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    I have now new map-Thank yoy for help
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0