Information to distance / time remaining to stop — TomTom Community

Information to distance / time remaining to stop

MarioPedrazaMarioPedraza Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]

Hi.

I think it may be interesting to add the remaining time / distance information when selecting a stop. I also believe that in the route information the time / distance is accumulated and not between points as it happens now.

Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,466
    Superusers
    Hi
    @MarioPedraza
    Welcome to the site....
    See.... Check... Tap 4Dot (.... Menu) --> Setting --> Appearance --> Route bar --> Arrival information... Show arrival Information... Choose 'Next Stop'

Stay safe... ATB YFM
  • MarioPedrazaMarioPedraza Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks @YamFazMan . Yes, I already see that information, but it only shows the Kms remaining to the next stop, but, I would like to see how many kms remain and the estimated time of arrival at the following stops, in the route bar or in the stop information on the map. Regards.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,466
    Superusers
    edited June 24
    Hi
    @MarioPedraza
    I've not used the Show arrival Information --> 'Next Stop' feature....
    But if used in association with Switch between distance and time automatically it would be a partial fix ???

ATB YFM
  • MarioPedrazaMarioPedraza Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Let's see if with this example I can explain what I want. I'm going to ride a route with 9 stops, for example. I start the route, and at that moment, I can see in the route bar at what time I will arrive and at what distance I am from the first stop. But what I want is to see at a certain moment at what time I am going to arrive and how far I am from each of the stops on my route. For example, I am arriving at stop 1 of my route, but at that moment I want to know how far away I am and what time I am going to get to stop 9, but I can only see how far away I am in the route bar, but not what time I will arrive. That information could be displayed when I press the stop mark in the route bar and the gps shows me the info on the map. Thanks.