Closed roads? No!

toresvar62
toresvar62 Registered Users Posts: 1
Apprentice Seeker
edited March 31 in Map quality
Hi, I am trying to plan a route for a trip in July in the mountains in western Norway. I am using Plan a Trip in MyDrive. But your maps seems to be not in sync with the real conditions. For example Rv 63 Isterdalsvegen - Trollstigen is by now marked as Closed. The road has ben open since May 20th this year. This makes it impossible to plan a route which includes Trollstigen. Same thing with other mountain roads in Norway. Am I
doing something wrong, or are TOMTOM late with map updates? 66si258va0ec.png

Mod edit:
Image edited to remove email address.
Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!

Answers

• nabu
    nabu Posts: 16,890
     Superuser
    Salut,

fuucjf1ou6hb.png
  • Brustar
    Brustar Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Seeker
    I'm trying to navigate from Jindabyne to Kosciusczko in NSW/Victoria and I know that the road is open (since January) but I'm unable to plan a route through there.
    Changing this setting does not allow me to plan a route through the part that TomTom is incorrectly reporting as closed.
  • YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 21,015
     Superuser
    Hi
    @Brustar
    Brustar wrote: »
    I'm trying to navigate from Jindabyne to Kosciusczko in NSW/Victoria and I know that the road is open (since January) but I'm unable to plan a route through there.
    Changing this setting, does not allow me to plan a route through the part that TomTom is incorrectly reporting as closed.
    Have you tried tapping the 'Leave now' button on the MyDrive Web Route planner planning window to access the calendar...
    Then set the date to sometime in the future? when the road is not closed....

Stay Safe... ATN YFM