No maps found on the built in TomTom Renault Scenic - Page 2 — TomTom Community

No maps found on the built in TomTom Renault Scenic

2»

Comments

• ClioDaveFranceClioDaveFrance Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    My wife has a 2011 Clio that developed problems with the built in Tom Tom about three months ago. After some detective work we found that the SD card is corrupt as it cannot be read by my PC or the Tom Tom. I followed the helpful instructions above on this thread and bought a new SD card (two actually, as I didn't initially go down far enough to see the "DO NOT FORMAT THE SD CARD" instruction!) which I have subsequently got recognised by both the car and Tom Tom Home. I don't have any maps however, and obviously the car had these loaded before as part of the original set up. Do I have to buy a new set or should a free update be available?
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,996 Moderator
    Hi @ClioDaveFrance

Welcome to the Community and glad to know that this thread was helpful to you! I see there's a Western Europe map (version 10.00) active on your device. You can follow the link here to download it on your device: Redownloading the map

Regards, lampard
  • CarmenMeganeCarmenMegane Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Hi, I have recently brought a new SD card that arrived today for my Renault Megane. I have put the card into the card slot but I’m still getting the message - no maps found. Do I need to connect it to my computer & then download the maps onto the SD card? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,586 Moderator
    Hi @CarmenMegane

Yes, you will have to connect it TomTom HOME and add a map.

A map has been activated for the device, and should be offered for download.

Regards
    Vikram
  • RogerLewisRogerLewis Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Am i able to update my SD card for my KIa sportage 2017 on my laptop or to i need to take it to my main dealer on a regular basis.
    Thanks
    Roger Lewis
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,586 Moderator
    @RogerLewis

Hi Roger

Welcome to the community!
    TomTom provides LIVE Services for the KIA models. Support related questions are handled by the car dealer. They should be able to assist you with this.

Thanks, Vikram