Purchase of 3 months UK speed camera updates — TomTom Community

Purchase of 3 months UK speed camera updates

ExHippyExHippy Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
I set up a purchase of 3 months UK speed camera updates yesterday (20th May). Received an E Mail at 16:42 last night saying I needed to connect my SatNav to MyDrive to download the update. But Speed Cameras was not listed in my available updates.
So I went back to the E Mail, clicked on My Orders to view the status: payment was 'captured', but status was 'InProgress' and it has remained in progress since then, nearly 28 hours ago.
Can anyone suggest what I can do to unfreeze my order, or how can I contact TomTom directly to get it sorted - I can't see any phone numbers or E Mail access.

Best Answer

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 9,835 TomTom Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @ExHippy

Welcome to the community!
    The order status now shows as completed and active on your account.
    Speed camera updates are released twice in a week (Tuesday and Thursday) so I suggest that you check for updates today.

Regards, Vikram

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 5,419 Superuser
    Hi @ExHippy

With so many working from home and the phone line customer support suspended some purchases are taking longer than usual to take effect. Hopefully @VikramK can look at your account and see what needs to be done.

Look back here tomorrow.

Doug
  • ExHippyExHippy Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thanks - I'll do that.......
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @ExHippy

The order status now shows as completed and active on your account.
    Speed camera updates are released twice in a week (Tuesday and Thursday) so I suggest that you check for updates today.

Regards, Vikram
  • ExHippyExHippy Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    VikramK - many thanks. Uploaded successfully...............
  • Delberto11Delberto11 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Speed Camera Subscription Renewal

Dear TomTom,

I have just updated my speed camera subscription for a year as it expires on 17/08/2020. I naturally assumed that it would start on the 18/08/2020 but instead it has started today, 08/06/2020, which means I will lose over 2 months subscription! Please can you rectify this for me?
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 5,419 Superuser
    edited June 10
    Hi @Delberto11

This is a customer based forum. Hopefully @VikramK may be able to look at your account and sort if appropriate.

Doug
  • Delberto11Delberto11 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    edited June 11
    OK, My order # 4095xxxxxxx :)

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!
    edited June 11
    Hi @Delberto11

I have asked the team to sort the subscriptions on our account.
    Both subscriptions were running in parallel because one was for Europe and the other for World.
    Next time when you renew, make sure the current subscription ends first.

Regards,
    Vikram