payment — TomTom Community

payment

STRANGER100STRANGER100 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
Hello,
The question i have is the fact that i am finding it strange that the amount every month is. the payment is 4,95 euro.
I hope i will receive a Statement about this problem.

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 5,419 Superuser
    Hi @STRANGER100

Why did you post a new question and not add your latest Post to your previous question under the same title.

Have you ordered Camera updates?

Doug
  • STRANGER100STRANGER100 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    no i dit not!
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 5,419 Superuser
    edited May 27
    Hi

Then if you did not have an auto renewal setting for the old annually renewed Cameras files and it has carried over to the new format of monthly charging after the the old one ran out, or you no longer want cameras updates then I suggest you contact customer Support. and cancel it.

Doug
  • ENFEGA1935ENFEGA1935 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    edited June 10
    On March 20, my subscription to the renewal of radars expired. I proceeded to renew it for a year on the 26th for an amount of € 29.95, however every month they owe me € 2.99 as a monthly renewal. After making a claim they have returned the amount of two months, I have entered the corresponding page and I have twice canceled the monthly subscription, but again this month they charge me again the 2.99 € I have spoken by phone and they tell me that already It is resolved, but the charges are happening. How can I solve this incident? that says very little about the good work of Tom Tom.?

Mod edit: Machine translated(Spanish)
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 9,835 TomTom Moderator
    Hi @ENFEGA1935

Sorry for the trouble this may have caused.
    I have sent a heads up to our customer service. I think this will need more analysis in the background.
    Someone from the team will be getting in touch with you to offer further assistance.

Regards, Vikram