AmiGo Beta Android App Not Working — TomTom Community

AmiGo Beta Android App Not Working

Hi,

I've been a user of the TomTom speed camera app for a while and now currently the TomTom AmiGO app. I'm currently on the beta version of the app version 7.235.0 (6361) over the past few months I just can't seem to get the app to work. I was running the beta app (downloaded from the Google play store) on my Samsung Note 10+ and all of a sudden the app stopped registering my current speed and also the current speed limit for the road I was driving on, the app loads fine and functions as it should but no speed limit or gps speed of my car. At first I thought it was an issue with the beta version of the app so I deleted that and reinstalled the standard version again from the play store and the issue still continued. I then thought maybe it was an issue with my phone (running Android 10)

Yesterday I purchased a Google Pixel 4xl and reinstalled the beta version of the app (version above) and I'm still getting the same issue. The app loads and runs as it should but no gps speed of my car and the current speed limit for the road I'm traveling on is blank. Does anyone have any idea of the issue or what I could do to fix it? Both phones have been on the original firmware and Android 10. I always have the app running in floating widget mode on both phones but I get the same issue in fullscreen mode.

Thanks in advance

Best Answer

Answers

• WallacerpWallacerp Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Hi Lampard,

Thank you so much mate. That sorted the problem
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0