Can anyone tell me how to contact Tomtom (Australia) about a potential Account security issue — TomTom Community

Can anyone tell me how to contact Tomtom (Australia) about a potential Account security issue

fnd410fnd410 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
I have been trying (on and off) for two weeks, to find a way to contact Tomtom about a potential security issue with my Account. The website is absolutely hopeless, as I can find no way to get past device problems. Nowhere can I find anything about Administration or Accounts issues.
I finally found the Address details for Tomtom Australia in Sydney. I tried to send an email to the email address given, but it bounced back ('address not found' was the explanation I believe).
I tried to phone them, but it went to an answering machine for another business.
No live chat available on the website (COVID 19 gets the blame).
Can anyone assist please?
Thank you.

Best Answers

Answers

• dhndhn Posts: 33,309
    Superusers
    Did you try this number for the chat?

Australia
    1300 135 604
    Monday-Friday:9:00 am to 5:30 pm AEST
  • fnd410fnd410 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thank you dhn, for responding.
    I hadn't found that number, but have now tried it. I got a recorded announcement welcoming me to Tomtom, and then telling me that the office is closed, but that I could get answers to any questions on Tomtom/support.
    I went to that site, only to find that it is the same one that I've been on numerous times. I've jumped through all the hoops, been very patient, had a reasonably lengthy 'chat' with BONGO, who gave up and was going to connect me with someone. Then I got a response saying that due to COVID 19, that was not available and I should go to the website for "support" - and around we go again!
    Once again, thanks for responding. I give up on this, and should I get any hint that there is a problem with my account I will close it.
    Regards.
    I should have added that when I phoned it was 1350 hrs (1.50 P.M.) local time.
    Accepted Answer
    Thank you YamFazMan. That was most helpful. I'll email them.

Regards