Speed Cameras — TomTom Community

Speed Cameras

I have recently upgraded to a Go premium X 6 bought direct from Tomtom and the device is supposed to have lifetime traffic & speed cameras.

My issue is that when i go onto system, about and then subscriptions its shows that my traffic and speed camera’s expired at the end of March!

Does anyone know why it shows an expiry date if its supposed to be lifetime?

Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 4,815 Superuser
    Hi @Palfs117

Hopefully if @VikramK sees this he can sort your account out. Have a look back here from time to time to see if he responds.

Doug
  • Palfs117Palfs117 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Many thanks for your prompt action and response, issue now resolved. Most appreciated. Regards.+++++Palf
  • marchendmarchend Posts: 117 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    I was going to post a similar question asking if all the latest TomTom satnavs now have free speed camera updates for life or is it only certain models.
    Hi @marchend

You do not say where you are in your Profile but here in Europe the 4 units listed as the current car models, one unit has 3 months , one unit has 6 months and the other 2 have lifetime Speed camera updates .

Doug
    edited May 28
    Hi Doug,

I am in the UK.

What models have the life time free camera updates please. I currently have a GO600 which I have to pay a subscription each year.
    Hi @marchend

Here is the Tomtom page showing the 4 models.

https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/sat-nav/car-sat-nav/

The 2 Premium models have the lifetime Cameras. Both models have the inbuilt sim for Traffic etc.

Please note there is an issue with the iPhones connecting for Handsfree and Messaging since Apple introduced the IOS13 operating system. An older iPhone with previous IOS system is fine.

Doug
    Thanks Doug