Not Satisfied ! — TomTom Community

Not Satisfied !

I have to admit that the new version is clear and works quite well.
I find it completely irresponsible when you consider that TOMTOM had been bragging for months - before I was forced to use the new version - that the new super version would soon be available, with such a huge blunder that the route synchronization does not work.
I have complained over 6 months ago to TOMTOM about not syncing the routes.
THEY PROMISED THAT THEY WHERE WORKING ON A SOLUTION.
Half a year later they have no solution !
I also asked if there was any possibility to reinstall the previous release and they said that was NOT POSSIBLE ! And now I hear it can be arranged by APK.
I am not sufficiently familiar with the operation of a smartphone to install the previous version via APK.
The least that TOMTOM can do, is put a clear step-by-step guide - along with sincere apologies - on their own website on how to restore the previous version.

SHAME ON YOU TOMOTOM !

Answers

• schneidernetschneidernet Posts: 212 [Revered Navigator]
    edited May 26
    You CANNOT install the 1.18.1 OLD version APK IF your subscription has expired. You are stuck with 2.1.0 that is little improved other than being prettier. Amazing that after six months there is little change.

I voted with my feet after years, 15 or so, and went with a Garmin stand-alone as I was locked out of the old and into the new, but not improved TT. Not as pretty or cheap but it has ALL the features missing from TT 2 plus voice activation.
  • SPeteSPete Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    My Post was to push TomTom to finally give a solution, to keep there promise, they have made months ago.
    You are giving up, I never give up.
    I don't like things as this : I PROMISE THAT I WILL ALWAYS PROMISE, WHATEVER I HAVE PROMISED BEFORE !