Time set by GPS is incorrect. A year later and still no help from TomTom — TomTom Community

Time set by GPS is incorrect. A year later and still no help from TomTom

I am using a TomTom GO400. Until 2017, Namibia always had daylight savings time from March to September where the timezone goes from GMT+2 to GMT+1. From 2018 this has been changed and the Namibian timezone remains GMT+2 throughout the year. In May 2018 I emailed TomTom support to assist. After numerous emails and sent updates to my device, no solution and I was told to be patient.
We are now in May 2020 and still no help. WTF do I need to do to get help??? I am sure all GPS devices will show same time in Namibia, so not a special issue...it will be a general issue.

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 16,751 [Elite Vanguard]
    Hi
    @DarthFaderZA
    Welcome to the site...
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up and forward the Namibian timezone error bug to the appropriate development team.....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 9,500 TomTom Moderator
    edited May 22
    Hi @DarthFaderZA
    We already have a ticked which was raised when you contacted the customer service last time. At the moment there are very few reports to highlight and raise the priority of the ticket.
    I will add the feedback from the forum.

Thanks, Vikram