Start automatically — TomTom Community

Start automatically

Pd0rtzPd0rtz Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
Hello, I have a HUAWEI P20 light mobile this does not automatically start the app when starting the car, I think the settings are correct?

Mod edit: Machine translated from Dutch

Answers

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,721 Moderator
    Hi @Pd0rtz

Welcome to the Community! We've seen some issues with Android 10 version wherein AmiGO doesn't start automatically. What android version you've on HUAWEI P20 phone (please mention the App version)?

Also, can you please check Settings -> Automatic Start and see if your device is configured? Sometimes it takes very long for the app to start, even 30 seconds.
    Or in your case, AmiGO didn't start also after waiting so long?

Regards, lampard
  • Pd0rtzPd0rtz Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited January 2020
    Hello, the Android version on the Huawei is version 9! Even after a long time Amigo does not start up, I really have to start the app myself! The settings state that the app must start automatically. Are there any other setting options that Amigo looks for to start automatically? I hope you can help me further, at least thanks for the attention shown now!

Greetings Fred

• Pd0rtzPd0rtz Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited March 2020
    If there is no one with this same problem, it is a shame that so far there is no solution to the problem!

• Josegp64Josegp64 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    edited May 2020
    I have the same problem with the same phone, Huawei P20 Lite, Android 9. Before just connecting the tf to the car bluetooth the app started, now it does not start, but curiously if it closes when disconnecting. Thank you.

Mod edit: Machine translated from Spanish
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,721 Moderator
    edited May 2020
    Hi @Josegp64

Welcome to the Community! Can you please double-check Settings > Automatic Start and see if your BL device is configured? It can take a bit long for the App to start, even 30 seconds.(Please mention the App version)

Regards, lampard