Spark 3 will not reset — TomTom Community

Spark 3 will not reset

I bought a Spark 3. Downloaded the Sports Connect app. When I plugged in the watch, the screen said: "We can fix this together. Resetting your watch will make it work as good as new." I clicked reset, but it doesn't reset. Instead, the same error page comes up every time.

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,173
    Superusers
    I would try to perform a reset on your watch using the recovery mode, follow these steps:

1. Place your watch in the dock before you connect the dock to the computer.
    2. On your watch, move DOWN but keep the button pressed. If the USB port on your computer is not easily accessible, connect the dock to the computer without the watch. Then move down from the clock screen while you slide the watch into the dock.
    3. Connect the dock to the computer. Keep pressing the button until your watch shows tomtom.com/reset.
    4. Release the button and wait for Sports Connect to show Update.
    5. Click Update in Sports Connect.

Did you just buy the watch? Are you aware TT Sports has been out of business for over 2.5 years and the watches are obsolete with no updates for known issues and no support? If you bought it new I would return it, if you bought it used, that may also be the issue you are having as the watch may be broken.