Computer voice English- Request here TomTom - Page 3 — TomTom Community

Computer voice English- Request here TomTom

13»

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 9,500 TomTom Moderator
    Hi Stan83

No Russian computer voices are compatible with the GO WiFi models.

Sorry

Regards
    Vikram
  • afessakafessak Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Can I get the USA voice too please
  • Music_BluebandMusic_Blueband Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi Vikram
    Can you please add computer English Serena and Malcolm voices to my new Go 520
    Thanks & Regards
    Eddy
    Hi @afessak & @Music_Blueband

Voices have been activated. Just download them when connected to a WiFi internet connection.

Regards
    Vikram
  • Jezry47Jezry47 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi I seem to have the same exact Issue. When i switch to English, it tells me " A computer Voice is not Available for the selected Language".. I have added Jane and Tim but the Voices still don't read street names or give instructions. I searched the whole site but cant find 'Malcolm' or 'Serena' .. i'm beginning to think that those are specific to this issue ??

please help.
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 4,747 [Elite Voyager]
    Hi @Jezry47

@VikramK hopefully will pick this up tomorrow.

Doug
    Hi Jezry47

Welcome to the community!

I have added the Australian computer voice Karen to your TomTom account. It should be offered to you when the device is connected to a WiFi internet connection.

Regards
    Vikram
  • David-JDavid-J Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi, I have a GO PROFESSIONAL 6250

I already have "Serena" but is it possible to add "Samantha" "Tom" and "Malcolm" to my account please?

Thank you,

David-J
    Hi David-J

Samantha and Malcolm have been added. Unfortunately, Tom is not compatible.

Regards
    Vikram
  • KovachKovach Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi Vikram,
    Can you please add computer English Serena and Malcolm voices to my account? GO 6200
    Hi @Kovach

Voices activated. They should be offered for download when connected to a WiFi internet connection.

Regards
    Vikram
  • KovachKovach Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    VikramK wrote: »
    Hi @Kovach

Voices activated. They should be offered for download when connected to a WiFi internet connection.

Regards
    Vikram

Thank you very much.
  • ctostctost Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi! Can i have again voice "Serena" on my TT Go Professional 520, please?
    Hi @ctost

The voice has been added. Should be offered for download when your GO is connected to a WiFi internet connection.

Regards
    Vikram
  • zsomattzsomatt Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi @VikramK,

I would like to get all available English (American) computer voices to my TomTom GO Professional 6250 device. Could you please help me?

Thanks in advance!
    Hi @VikramK,

Thanks a lot for the English (American) computer voice for my 6250! :)

I have searched through the discussions for Hungarian computer voice related posts but did not find anything, so I am contacting you again hoping that you can help. :)

I would like to download Hungarian computer voice "Eszter" to my "TomTom GO" iOS application, but this item is greyed out in the list of downloadable voices for some reason (see attached screenshot).

Is it available for download for my iOS app? (If yes, is it available for my "TomTom GO Professional 6250" device too by any chance? ) :)

Thanks in advance!

eeh46dsqgc69.jpeg
    Hi @zsomatt

'Eszter' voice is not compatible with the GO PROFESSIONAL 6250 device and we can't allocate/activate voices for the navigation apps.

Regards,
    Vikram
    Hi @VikramK

Thanks for the clarification!

Meanwhile it turned out that I could download Hungarian computer voice "Eszter" to my "TomTom GO" iOS app by selecting Hungarian as the system language of my iOS device. :)

Regards,
    Zsolt
  • InquisitiveInquisitive Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi @VikramK

I have recently purchased the TomTom GO Supreme 5" since my TomTom GO 920 reached its EOL last year. On this newer device I have tried the voices that were available internally and even went so far to order voices externally from the TomTom Web Shop. I tried the male and female voices. I prefer the female voices.

I need to hear street names read and their numbers that were not spoken when I was listening to the recorded voices that I tried. Conversely, the internal computer voices that were available for the TT GO Supreme that read the street names and their numbers were making me feel uncomfortable since they sound rushed and somewhat harsh when the directions were spoken. This is not what I have experienced with the unrushed and softer Susan US-English computer voice that I hear when I drive with the older TT GO 920.

I really miss the Susan US-English computer voice from the TomTom GO 920. Would it be possible to have this exceptional voice downloaded to my new TomTom GO Supreme 5"? I would be very happy if I could use this voice.

Thank you in advance!
  • InquisitiveInquisitive Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi @VikramK

I really miss the Susan US-English computer voice from the TomTom GO 920. Would it be possible to have this exceptional voice downloaded to my new TomTom GO Supreme 5"? I would be very happy if I could use this voice.

Thank you in advance!

VikramK answered this in my transfer request (see link below) . The Susan voice is not compatible with my GO Supreme.

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1122994/request-to-transfer-a-loquendo-tts-voice-from-my-go-920-to-my-go-supreme#latest

Inquisitive