Sports app crashing — TomTom Community

Sports app crashing

FeelingrobbedFeelingrobbed Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
So I see this has been asked before, my sports app keeps crashing. I have followed all the advice in previous threads, it still crashes. Had watch app for ages no problem until now. Tried using the website, quite possibly the least helpful, most useless digital assistant ever invented in the history of the internet.
Anyone help please - I'm trying to get fit during this lockdown!

Best Answers

• FeelingrobbedFeelingrobbed Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    Thank you for your help. I didnt realise until after posting that they no longer supported the products - very annoying as I like my watch and had no real issues for many years.
    I followed your steps and it seems to have worked (for now!) so thanks for that. I guess long term I will have to replace it with a fitness watch that actually is supported.

Answers

• FeelingrobbedFeelingrobbed Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    Thank you for your help. I didnt realise until after posting that they no longer supported the products - very annoying as I like my watch and had no real issues for many years.
    I followed your steps and it seems to have worked (for now!) so thanks for that. I guess long term I will have to replace it with a fitness watch that actually is supported.