Watch cannot connect to headset — TomTom Community

Watch cannot connect to headset

CiskaCiska Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
After trying many things I am a bit desperate. I don't remember what to do to get a connection between watch and headset. Anyone have any ideas?

Mod edit: Machine translated from Dutch

Comments

• CiskaCiska Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited March 30
    After a lot of hassle I managed to get a connection between the headset and the watch. But now the next problem .... The contact does not stay and I don't hear music on my headset. If sent the watch and headset twice but without success ...

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,041 Moderator
    Hi @Ciska

Welcome to the Community! Are you using TomTom headphones or another brand? When you press the pairing button on TomTom headphones for more than 10 seconds, does it emit the connection sound? Are you experiencing the audio dropouts after pairing it with the watch?

Please wear the headphones are on the same side of the body as the antenna, which is the side the controls are on generally.

Regards, lampard
  • CiskaCiska Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited April 1
    Hello Lampard,

Thanks for your comment! I use the TomTom headphones. I can connect to my watch, although it is quite difficult. The headphones emit sound and the light starts flashing blue, so it will work. I also see that the song is being played on the watch but I don't hear anything .. Maybe it is due to the files, they are MP3 files. He did it, then suddenly no longer, sent to TomTom for repair and in the meantime I have everything new .... I don't remember.

Greetings Ciska