GO navigation app stop play music — TomTom Community

GO navigation app stop play music

LorrdwuLorrdwu Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hello, when I use navigation. every time he warns me he stops my music.

Answers

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,641 TomTom Moderator
    Hi @Lorrdwu

Sorry about my late reply! I think this is an indeed expected behaviour since the music fades away rather than interrupting it. Also, we don't have a setting to change that behaviour but I'll send this feedback to the product team.

Regards, lampard

• schneidernetschneidernet Posts: 212 [Revered Navigator]
    That's normal and I am sure intended Maybe not desirable to all but many may think otherwise. Me, I let TT use the phone's speaker and the radio use its speakers.
  • LorrdwuLorrdwu Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello! Thank you for your response. I would prefer it to work like in other navigations, for example Google map. in them, when the navigation warns me, the music is quieter. at tomtom the music stops. I prefer tomtom more than google map, but this bug is annoying. Regards
  • Dutch-RiderDutch-Rider Posts: 14 [Master Explorer]
    It is indeed normal behaviour. But Waze has found a kind of solution for it.
    The lastest version of Waze support apps like Spotify or Tune-in to play directly within Waze.
    The music is interrupted by the spoken directions. But it resumes automaticly when the spoken directions are done
  • LorrdwuLorrdwu Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    this is strange to me and i didn't understand why tomtom hasn't done it yet. I tried to use the Waze, but this navigation is not for me. maybe I will try again.
  • Astur48Astur48 Posts: 18 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    edited March 23
    In my radio android when I use the TomTom stops the music to give instructions and does not return. It could be arranged to be able to use it?. It is very annoying and I am using the Sigyc that does. Thanks