can not connect to my drive — TomTom Community

can not connect to my drive

damesdames Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
I have downloaded my drive connect on 3 devices but my tom will not connect at all! I have used tom help for a month but they cant get me connected, I have also uninstalled several times I have tried on windows10 windows7 and x.p As a senior citizen I do not understand some of the jargon they give me. the last instruction from tom was "phone help" which I do not want to do!! I do get my device. My device is on my drive on start up but when I click on manage my device I get "update the easy way window" Only. Ser. No. ZR Help Please. regards Dames

Best Answers

• damesdames Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    Thats great and thank you, would you know if I can add third party poi on to my TT (thats a word i have now know) It,s a go 5200 wifi with sim and if I could be so bold! I thought I could search on the TT Via the internet for poi if they didnt show up?? is that correct. Thank you again.
    Accepted Answer
    Thanks for all your help, I have a lot to work with now so I will be busy for a while !! But just realised I'm not allowed to go out?? Thanks.

Answers

Accepted Answer
    Thats great and thank you, would you know if I can add third party poi on to my TT (thats a word i have now know) It,s a go 5200 wifi with sim and if I could be so bold! I thought I could search on the TT Via the internet for poi if they didnt show up?? is that correct. Thank you again.
    wow I will try that, I really do thank you (if it works of course) I have had my problems for a couple of months and now know more than all the info on the tom tom (TT sorry) site and all the emails sent to help!! Thanks again.
    Accepted Answer
    Thanks for all your help, I have a lot to work with now so I will be busy for a while !! But just realised I'm not allowed to go out?? Thanks.
    Just to let you know all sorted, all to do with me not knowing I had to log in to " Tomtom My Drive website and log into your account there" Thanks Again.