Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series - Page 105 — TomTom Community

Software version Rollback requests | Battery issues | Runner & Spark watch series

199100101102103105»

Comments

• lpalmlpalm Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
    @lampard
    Thanks. I'm back to 1.7.64 but unfortunately, I cannot charge the watch with this version either.
    I don't see how the battery can be damaged since when I manage to charge it fully (a week ago) it lasted the full week as always.

Any ideas?
  • RvdZRvdZ Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    @lampard I am facing the battery drainage problem on my Runner 2 as well and am on 1.7.64. Could I please have the downgrade to 1.3.255?
  • giovanni85giovanni85 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    @lampard or @Jürgen can my watch too be rolled back to 1.3.255? The battery drain is becoming an issue.

Thanks.
  • cenkgcenkg Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Battery started to drain faster after I updated to latest version. My watch is 3 months old , so this is not an old battery thing issue.
    I want to roll back to 1.3.255 too , please
    Thank you
    @lampard or @Jürgen
    do you read this forum ?
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,041 Moderator
    @giovanni85 I've put you on version 1.3.255, please make a factory reset on your watch and the old version will be offered to you in Sports Connect. Note that you'll lose the latest features like Personalized Workouts, Fitness Age, Control of syncing and alerts. See if this improves the situation!

@cenkg Can you first make a factory reset on your watch and give it a test run to see if it helps? Otherwise, you can get in touch with customer support ad they'll be able to assist you further.

Regards, lampard
  • giovanni85giovanni85 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    @lampard
    Is possible a downgrade on version which resolve battery drain and with features Personalized Workouts, Fitness Age, Control of syncing and alerts ?

Thanks
    @giovanni85 Unfortunately, no.
    lampard wrote: »
    @giovanni85 I've put you on version 1.3.255, please make a factory reset on your watch and the old version will be offered to you in Sports Connect. Note that you'll lose the latest features like Personalized Workouts, Fitness Age, Control of syncing and alerts. See if this improves the situation!

@cenkg Can you first make a factory reset on your watch and give it a test run to see if it helps? Otherwise, you can get in touch with customer support ad they'll be able to assist you further.

Regards, lampard

I cant find the place where the old firmware is offered in Sports Connect...
    I cant see any offer in settings
    cenkg wrote: »
    lampard wrote: »

Regards, lampard

I cant find the place where the old firmware is offered in Sports Connect...
    I cant see any offer in settings

and I had already made a factory reset before I first wrote to this forum. As you can understand , now I need the 1.3.255 firmware .
    Hi @cenkg

I've now put you on the old version 1.3.255. You'll need to make a factory reset on your watch again and it'll offered to you in Sports Connect. You'll lose the latest features like Personalized Workouts, Fitness Age, Control of syncing and alerts. See if this improves the situation!

Regards, lampard
  • countwittecountwitte Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Having issues with my TomTom Spark watch, the battery seems to die suddenly, even when it's showing a 75% charge.

I've tried a factory reset, is it still possible to get the old firmware?
    Hi All,

From today onwards, it won't be possible for us to roll back the software versions on the Spark watches and hence, I'm closing this discussion thread. If there is an issue causing bad battery life then I would advise trying the following:

Your watch and your phone may be trying to establish a Bluetooth connection without success, for example when your phone isn’t in reach. To check this, go to SETTINGS > PHONE > MANAGE > SYNCING and switch syncing off.

If this improves battery life, try making your phone forget the watch in its Bluetooth settings and pair the devices again.
    • Make sure you haven’t accidentally enabled night mode. Check SETTINGS > OPTIONS > NIGHT.
    • Try a factory reset in the Settings of Sports Connect.

Batteries deplete over time. This very much depends on individual use. If none of the above tips help and your watch is still within warranty, follow the Contact us link at the bottom of this page.

Regards, lampard
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0