Speed Camera Updates Advertising Wrong Again — TomTom Community

Speed Camera Updates Advertising Wrong Again

lojelolojelo Posts: 8 [Apprentice Traveler]
Anyone else noticed this when you plug your Sat Nav in you get adverts and you see this one

4z0br62ceo8i.png

Though when you go to purchase it, it tells you different

gyug5koy57gi.png

So it's not 3 months for £1 like it says in the advertisement the cost is actually £1 per month!!

Why can't TomTom get a simple advert like this correct? do they just want to upset people with false advertising all the time.

Answers

• LAURE123LAURE123 Posts: 1,632
    Superuser
    edited March 2020
    Hi @lojelo

Strange what happens to you.
    I have the same offer as you and no problem: £1 for 3 months.
    I haven't really bought it since I have a subscription that runs until October 2020.

Have you not used the same offer with the same discount code in the past? In general, a same discount code can only be used once.

Contact customer service to see what is wrong with your customer account and ask what can be done. Courtesy helps to obtain satisfaction.

United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Regards.

sbnhnxhgxm9p.png
    u0cg20udqcdh.png
    cuu2zfe7dyrh.png
  • Adrian_turnerAdrian_turner Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Same happened to me but now trying to get them to put the service on after I paid for it is becoming difficult just spent 20 minutes on phone to customer services and got little joy suppose its going to end up a letter of complaint.
  • lojelolojelo Posts: 8 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi LAURE123

I was going to repost again last night but was busy elsewhere . Yes I already used the discount code I forgot all about that, but it's just strange that it says £1 per month even though I have used the code before! That is still wrong.