I would like a Spanish voice on my GO 5200 WIFI that can also read out street names etc. — TomTom Community

I would like a Spanish voice on my GO 5200 WIFI that can also read out street names etc.

Can somebody provide me a Spanish voice that can read street names etc. whilst navigating?

Best Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,242 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    @Carlos_M_P

Hi Carlos,

Welcome to the community!

Computer voice Monica activated for your device. It should be offered for download when connected to a WiFi internet connection.

Regards,
    Vikram :)

Answers

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,959
    Superuser
    @Carlos_M_P

You can either wait for one of the moderators @lampard or @VikramK to pick this up, or on Monday contact Customer services to ask them for the Spanish (Castillian) voice Monica

España (Spain)
    Lunes-Viernes: 09:00-17:30
  • Carlos_M_PCarlos_M_P Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thanks for your reply. I live in The Netherlands. Could I contact the Dutch Custumer Services also for this same question and would they be able to supply me voice Monica?
  • ST1300_PanEuropeanST1300_PanEuropean Posts: 80 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    Hi Carlos:

Welcome to the forum community.

I'm pretty sure the Dutch customer service folks will be able to help you, because TomTom is a Dutch company headquartered in the Netherlands.

Just don't light off in Spanish at them when they answer the phone... :)

Michael
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,242 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    @Carlos_M_P

Hi Carlos,

Welcome to the community!

Computer voice Monica activated for your device. It should be offered for download when connected to a WiFi internet connection.

Regards,
    Vikram :)