Can't login into MyDrive — TomTom Community

Can't login into MyDrive

MegalosMegalos Posts: 6,047
Superusers
Sometimes I have issues with logging in into MyDrive. See also the video below. How can I solve this? When I click 'Log In', nothing happens.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1t_IsYUb0U_4fgKW36YiHBgStV-aSbHmK

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,886 Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Hi @Megalos

Does it also happen when you click on a different section of the route which is not a road work and try adding that point to my places?

Have you tried using a different browser e.g. Firefox just to check if this is reproducible?

Regards,
    Vikram
  • Lost_SoulLost_Soul Posts: 237 [Exalted Navigator]
    I occasionally get the same brief white box / nothing happens (I am also using Google Chrome) - I just clear all Tomtom Cookies which then allows me to log in correctly.
  • MegalosMegalos Posts: 6,047
    Superusers
    Hi Vikram, now it's working. Next time it happens I'll try other browsers as well. Looks like it's not really reproducible, sometimes there are some log in issues, sometimes not. All the different TomTom websites make it a bit complex I think for the SSO system.
  • MegalosMegalos Posts: 6,047
    Superusers
    edited February 2020
    VikramK wrote: »
    Does it also happen when you click on a different section of the route which is not a road work and try adding that point to my places?
    Hi Vikram, today it happened again. When I try to add another point to my places, I got the same problem. Using another browser (Firefox) I could successfully login. With Chrome it didn't work.