I am unable to display the list of My Routes in the app on my compute

Paves
Paves Registered Users Posts: 6
Apprentice Traveler
I am unable to displaythe list of My Routes on my computer (Tomtom My Drive), always pops up a window with a message "Import and sync your favourite tracks". But I can see the routes in the device and I had seen them on the computer before as well. Can anyone advise how to show My Routes in the app? Thank You

Best Answer

• Paves
    Apprentice Traveler
    Answer ✓
    thanks to all in this chat. Justyna helped me to solve the problem by some treatment in my account.

Answers

• rider1rider
    rider1rider Registered Users Posts: 1,521
    Revered Voyager
    you mean mydrive connect(desktop app) or the mydrive website? you will need the latter to see your saved routes-https://mydrive.tomtom.com
  • Paves
    Apprentice Traveler
    Yes, I am using https://mydrive.tomtom.com for one year without problems. Till this time I could see allways the complete list of all my routes, but within the last 14 days, when I click on "My routes", the window "Import and sync your favourite tracks, import gps files" l appears and the list cannot be displayed. Routes can be planned, can be sent to navigation, but cannot be displayed on deskot computer.
  • Paves
    Apprentice Traveler
    zz1q5b427zek.png
  • Lochfrass
    Lochfrass Posts: 18,971
     Superuser
    edited February 2020
    Hi
    Can you see your routes on the MyDrive App?

In the german Forum there exist threads with a similar problem.
    One missed his "MyPlaces" klick to Thread
    and another has lost his Routes too klick to Thread

If they are not visible in the MyDrive app, i think your account will also be corrupt. :s
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 10,119
    Superuser
    Hi

Might be an idea to copy all the routes on your Device to a Micro SD card, if you have a small one available, so you can restore them if needed. You will need to have a map on the device internal memory to be able to do this.

Doug
  • ja123west
    ja123west Registered Users Posts: 5
    Apprentice Traveler
    It looks like MyDrive has lost all my routes - any way to retrieve them?
  • Paves
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi,
    Thank you all for your advice, I'll try to look at the German chat, maybe I can find a solution here. As far as copying routes from the device to the computer I am afraid it will not be the way. I believe the maps are there, but for some reason they cannot be displayed. . The same problem I have in my mobile phone and tablet ( only notification is a little bit different: "something went wrong, try again later."
    Paves
  • Paves
    Apprentice Traveler
    On the German chat they tried to solve the problem by changing account. I also tried it but without any result. Then someone advised to contact Justyna. I don't know who he/ she is and how to contact her. Justyna seems to have solved the problem by changing something in the account.
  • YamFazMan
    YamFazMan UKPosts: 21,354
     Superuser
    edited February 2020
    Hi
    @Paves

Justyna is a Tomtom Moderator....
    See link to send a Private Mail...
    Link...https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/messages/add/Justyna

ATB YFM
  • Paves
    Apprentice Traveler
    Answer ✓
    thanks to all in this chat. Justyna helped me to solve the problem by some treatment in my account.