Why don't my bookmarked locations show details when I tap on the white star? — TomTom Community

Why don't my bookmarked locations show details when I tap on the white star?

I have TomTom GO for Android, and in general everything works very well whether I bookmark a location on the phone, or in MyDrive.

Syncing works smoothly too, but when out on the road - working offline by the way - I tap on a bookmark I've made and expect to see the details I entered when adding that bookmark. However, nothing.

In the end I have to tap the map adjacent to the bookmark to get where I'm going. It used to work as intended, but it no longer does.

Adding bookmarks both on the phone and in MyDrive continue to work fine.

Does anyone have any suggestions please? Thank you!
Tagged:

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,394 Moderator
    Hi @phototraveler

I tried to reproduce this but no joy. Tapping on 'My Places' (Bookmarks [white stars]) while using the app offline, plans a route without any issues. Maybe this is a one-time thing? Perhaps, can you elaborate if you think I'm wrong?

Regards, lampard
  • phototravelerphototraveler Posts: 14 [Master Traveler]
    My apologies Lampard, but I've only just seen your response. I thought I'd receive an email if anyone responded.

Anyway, the problem I described has persisted since my post, but with the new GO app downloaded today the issue has been resolved!
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,394 Moderator
    Hi @phototraveler

Glad to know that it has been sorted. Perhaps, double-check the Notification settings under Home› Profile› Notification Preferences.

Regards, lampard
  • phototravelerphototraveler Posts: 14 [Master Traveler]
    Thanks. I changed my notification preferences and received an email when you responded. Thank you!