Homer Simpson voice — TomTom Community

Homer Simpson voice

Hi! I know this has been asked a million times.

I've been travelling through Spain and have been using Homer voice in meters/km.
I am now going to the USA but can't seem to find the yards or feet version in my device, I had it on my old device but it seems it didn't transfer into my 520.

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,140 Moderator
    Hi @Alexi

Welcome to the community!

Could you send me the serial number of your GO 520 through a private message, please?

Regards
    Vikram
  • AlexiAlexi Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    VikramK wrote: »
    Hi @Alexi

Could you send me the serial number of your GO 520 through a private message, please?

Regards
    Vikram

Sent! Thank you!😊
  • mhudakmhudak Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi Vikram,
    I have recently purchased my 3rd TomTom device, a TomTom GO Supreme. Our family has enjoyed Homer Simpsons voice on both previous units. We miss him on our new unit! Would you be able to allow us to download it again for for our GO Supreme?

Regards,
    Michael
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,140 Moderator
    @mhudak

Hi Michael,

I have activated the voice for the GO Supreme. It should be offered for download when connected to a WiFi internet connection.

Regards,
    Vikram
  • mhudakmhudak Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you soooooo much Vikram. The TomTom is set up just the way we like it now.
    On a cheeky note, what chance would there be at getting the ex Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson's voice? I believe it was offered for a short time on the GO 520? Such a shame it's not available for purchase.
  • RuanPienaar28RuanPienaar28 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Hi, I recently purchased a TomTom VIA TM. Any chance I can get the Homer voice? I would really appreciate it. @VikramK you would really do me a solid if you could add it hehe!