TomTom Go subscribe — TomTom Community

TomTom Go subscribe

After completing the trial period of one month I'm trying to subscribe to a plan and the app. won't let me. When it comes to "Choose a plan" "Loading subscriptions" it immediately comes up with the message "Oops ! Something went wrong. Try again." I try again and again and ........... to no avail. Is there something else to do? Am I missing something? It's odd especially when I'm trying to pay!

Thanks.
Ted

Answers

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,037 Moderator
    Hi @TedMartin48

Welcome to the Community! This seems odd, can you force stop the App and restart your phone to see if it works? Also, check if the play store app on your phone is up to date.

If you get the same error, please get in touch Google since they handle the in-app subscription now.

Regards, lampard

• TedMartin48TedMartin48 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    lampard wrote: »
    Hi @TedMartin48

Welcome to the Community! This seems odd, can you force stop the App and restart your phone to see if it works? Also, check if the play store app on your phone is up to date.

If you get the same error, please get in touch Google since they handle the in-app subscription now.

Regards, lampard

Thanks for that but still no joy. Will my place of residence have something to do with it? I know for a fact that I'm not allowed to use play store to buy any app. I'm just allowed to have the free ones. I live in Gibraltar.

Regards
    Ted